Emma Sophia Kazmier arrived on November 24, 2010 at 2:42 pm. She was 9 pounds, 22 inches long and came so fast that I didn't have time to get an epidural!! So I had the "joy" of experiencing natural childbirth!!! All I have to say is ouch and thank goodness it's all over.
Emma is a perfect baby, she loves to sleep, is a great nurser and is just cute as can be! Big sister Allie LOVES Emma. When she met her at the hospital, Allie kept saying Hi Baby, Hi Baby with a huge smile on her face! When ever Allie wakes up, or comes home, or even enters a different room, she wants to know where Emma is and give her a kiss!! It's so cute. She is of course learning to be gentle, and where to touch Emma, and how to hold her, but she is loving her little sister and being a big helper to Mommy and Daddy! Enjoy the pictures and there will be more to come for sure!!

No comments:
Post a Comment